Oticon’s BrainHearing Technology addresses the fact that hearing is actually a process of the brain, not the ears. As such, this technology is designed to create solutions for people with hearing loss in a way that supports the brain during the hearing process. We have BrainHearing equipped hearing aids available in many different sizes and styles.
How Does Oticon BrainHearing Technology Work?
Hearing aids equipped with the Oticon BrainHearing Technology work to give the brain access to the full soundscape. It helps the brain understand and hear more with less effort in the process. Oticon Opn hearing aids work with BrainHearing to support 5 main areas that provide groundbreaking benefits to hearing aid wearers:
- Open access to all speakers: Helps you hear by ensuring open access to multiple speakers and is effective even in noisy environments.
- Rapid noise reduction: Diffusing background noises and enhancing speech to make it stand out.
- Localization of sounds: Helps the hearing aid wearer localize where sound is coming from.
- Speech clarity: delivers a richer listening experience by maximizing speech understanding with less effort or strain on the brain.
- A personalized listening experience: We adjust and optimize your Oticon Opn hearing aids for your specialized needs and for optimum performance.
Read more about it here.
You Can Rely on the Experts at Anderson Audiology
Give us a call. Make an appointment. Change your life.
At Anderson Audiology, we are always here to help you through all aspects of your hearing health. If you have any questions about hearing loss or hearing aids, please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our hearing professionals today. We have 5 convenient audiology clinic locations in southern Nevada to choose from including: Green Valley, Sun City Summerlin, Aliante / Centennial, Henderson, or Rainbow / Desert Inn.